Monday, August 24, 2009

Journal #3

1) Mango Cream Cheese Pie

  • Whenever my mom bakes this dish, I just can't have enough of it. I wouldn't stop eating until my mom would tell me so.
  • Many people have asked for my mom's recipe for this pie but no one could ever make it as perfect as my mom.

2) I will be interveiwing my mom & there is no confirmed date on when this interveiw will happen but I"ll be sure to keep you posted.

3)

  • What are your special ingradients that you add to this dish?
  • Do you enjoy preparing this dish & why?
  • What started you into making this dish?
  • How long have you been preparing this dish?
  • Whats your favorite part of the pie?
  • where did you get the recipe from?
  • What was the last memorable time you ate/ made it?


No comments:

Post a Comment