Thursday, December 17, 2009

Online Portfolio Reflection,

My portfolio that I have made shows all the work I have completed throught this semester. As you can see, this semester has been really packed and its shows that I have learned alot.

Questions:
1.What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?
2.From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 4 traits of writing is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.
3.Which of the traits of writing would you like me to focus on in the coming semester?


Your comment posts serves two purposes:
1.It is an opportunity for them to comment on your learning and
2.It is part of my assessment of your attainment of General Learning Outcome #5, "Effective Communicator." Your sharing of the portfolio should enable your parents to reflect and respond to the three questions above.

1 comment:

  1. 1.What I like best in your portfolio is the way you described things in order. You point out step by step on how you gathered your thoughts and ideas to come out with this portfolio. I would like to see a continuous improvement and also for you to excel in your writing.

    2. I believe that ideas is of the most value out of the four traits. Without strong ideas, you would not have a foundation on how to broaden your thoughts in writing. what impresses me the most is how you elaborate what a good mene mac student should be as far being responsible and being courteous to others.

    3. Though they are all very important traits, as you stated in your portfolio, I would suggest that in the future you would concentrate more on your voice.

    Overall, I believe that you stated your ideas well, used descriptive words that are easy to comprehend and easy to follow. Keep up the good work and make sure that you continue learning to strive for better grades.

    Cheers,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete