Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poetry Website Invitation

You are invited to check out my own poetry website @ www2.k12.hi.us/~bbonilla/Homepage.html

You are invited to see my evaluations on my poems and song that I have provided for you all to see!
I'm sorry if it doesnt meet your eaxpectations and my layout isnt very nice but enjoy!
I hope you have as much fun as I did making this webpage for you!

2 comments:

  1. HEY BRITTANY :D
    ok so i'm gonna go ahead and comment......
    I love all of your poems. Your template isn't all that bad haha! It actually has a very cool feeling, as if I were in a poetry jazz club lol. Anyway, your 5-step process descriptions are all well written, although I feel like I want to know more of your opinion. It seems that you are missing your dictionary. Hmmm, maybe it's just my computer XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Burrrtny. Hehe, just kidding BRITTANY ^___^ It’s Czarina! Okay, so I actually liked your poetry website. So, why did you say in your invite: “Sorry if it doesn’t meet your expectations and my layout isn’t really nice.” There was no need for that! Hahah. Anyway, Your evaluations were actually very descriptive. Nice job, Britt. You explained each poem well which helped me in understanding them more thoroughly. Your “title” text was a bit hard to see so it wasn’t very appealing to look at the title text but everything else was VERY APPEALING! Another thing I would’ve liked to see were pictures and graphics. Those make a website very creative and fun to look at. Navigating around your site was easy as pie. That’s a very good thing to have in a website because there are some sites that aren’t very easy. One thing I noticed is that you don’t have a dictionary ☹ That was one thing that was required in our website. Hmm, what else is there…? Actually, I can’t really come up with anything else right now. But all-in-all, you did pretty good job. Congrats, buddy. Haha. Love, Zee.

    ReplyDelete