Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coming of Age Poster (Draft)

This is just an outline of everything I will be adding on to my poster. Let me know what else I should add if you have any suggestions. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour! :P

    I like how you're going to show what you enjoyed in your past compared to your present and future in a silhouette of a young and older girl. It will let us compare and contrast your interests and see how much you've changed over the years. Are you going to add a title for your poster? If so, make sure the font is easy to read and matches your poster. Good luck with your final! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey brittany :) I am soooo glad that you understand what a poster is. I like how your focused around one girl. I am not really experienced in commenting on poster, so sorry if I'm not much of a help. I hope that you're background will not be too distracting. Maybe you could blur out the background just a bit so that the main focus is the pictures "on" the girl.

    ReplyDelete